Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

Will a person get notified of my location if I try to log into their social media account?

I decided to play a prank on a friend and attempted a failed login to their account on purpose so they would get a password reset code sent to them 50 times. Basically their email account will be bombarded with 50 messages telling them to reset their password.

I pretty much do stupid sh!t like this to people I like, sometimes pulling actual pranks in person. Just a habit I don't think I will ever grow out of. However, I don't want my friend to know it's me and assume I'm some sort of creep, because another friend and myself were just messing around with them today. 

I also quite enjoy sending those automated prank phone calls to friends (and people I don't like), so they know I mess around like that a lot when I get bored.

You're a jerk, a passive-aggressive sadist. Maybe someday you will outgrow your sense of inferiority that causes you to do such as this for attention.

• Daniel

You didint get into there Account so they wont know that you Tried to Break In