Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

I want a lot of people gone from my town. ?

On the roads I see people who think they’re better than good human beings because they think they have luxury when in fact they have corruption and illegal. They are illegal because they break laws, be rude, cause violence, use language and different other secret ways to do things. Have gangs. Think they can get away and laugh when they get found out all the time. Use family and friends to hurt others without thinking they know who so that way they won’t be attacked. Honestly the biggest cheaters/losers I’ve ever come across. I know for a fact my town and the country won’t have any of these people here anymore no matter if they started here or somewhere else. There should be an island where they can go to and stay there. 

They think they’re amazing because of their bling cars. I want them to be clamped. And their “businesses” to be out of business. I’d love all the takeaways, shisha and everything they created to be gone. Just like the pubs and clubs. 

They don't want you in THEIR town, and they have a greater ownership than you THINK you have. Either MOVE, or impersonate a mature adult.

• xyzzy

How does one "have corruption and illegal"?

Your jealousy and envy are very obvious.  "Bling cars?"  Really?

I'd like to be Queen of England.  I think our chances are about equal.