Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Can I get her back?

I was joking about having 2 girlfriends and she said “What? Actually, yes you could have 2 girlfriends, but does that mean I get to have 2 boyfriends?”. I told her she couldn’t and she said “That’s not fair.” I acted like a jerk for a whole day. I had accidentally fell asleep and once I woke up I saw she texted me. It said “Come back. I was playing.” I answered her but I was still pissed off. She said “I was playing. You obviously don’t believe me?”

I continued to act like a jerk and she said “If you’re gonna act like this then bye.” I tried to say something else and she said “No bye.” I messaged her the next day and she cut the conversations I acted like nothing happened. I asked her why was she so distant and she said “I feel like i’m annoying you” I told her she wasn’t annoying. She does this a lot. I have to beg her to come talk to me. It took all of my patience and I ended up losing my temper once again.

I said “I miss you. Stop ignoring me. You’re gonna make me upset.” She said “Sorry” I responded “You should be.” She said “Of course I should be.” I said “Mhm” That “You should be” is horrible.

She left saying “K then I don’t know if I will talk to you anymore because I only make you mad. I’m not enough. You deserve better. You’re out of my league. Sorry for everything.” I asked if she was gone forever and she said “I don’t know, I don’t want to leave you but I just don’t know how to make you happy anymore.” Before she unfriended me she put “lmaoo” on her profile

• Tj

Why do you want to be with a childish game player? move on, let her play games with someone else.

"does that mean I get to have 2 boyfriends?”. I told her she couldn’t"

"I acted like a jerk for a whole day"

"I answered her but I was still pissed off"

"I continued to act like a jerk"

"It took all of my patience and I ended up losing my temper once again."

"Stop ignoring me. You’re gonna make me upset.” She said “Sorry” I responded “You should be.” 

How dense do you have to be to see YOU are the problem here? Let her go. Take a year and learn how to treat people respectfully. Especially people you want to date then find another girl. Learn from your mistakes. Also, when you're having relationship problems talk to her face to face, or at the very least call. Don't text or instant message. Remember you're talking to a real person, not your phone.

well if he married the wrong girl just because her fair skin, and her dimple and led u on for years its not right. He knew u couldnt find another guy besides him and just dumped an emotionally damaged person. For that i Can never forgive him.

As for dating married or having multiple, that is wrong.

However if he kicks that girl to the moon, it is best for everyone