My gf now wants to attend the same university as me?

If we break up, is it wrong for me to tell her how i don't like the idea of us going to the same school?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Clearly you have some thought of possibly breaking up? You might not but it sounds like you are entertaining that idea. Nevertheless she shouldn't go to the same school as you based on you going there. If it bothers you that much, bring it up and say look I dont want you to do this. If she acts childish and blames anything on you from you bringing it up that is on her. 

• Raja
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You must be happy to have your gf in the same University. Even you do not like the idea for whatever the reason you cannot stop her joining the same University it is her idea and independent wish .Being an under grad think more intelligently .  

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If you are broke up, why do you care where she goes, when school is open have no contact with her.  You can also tell it to her face to make sure she knows how you feel about it.

• 5 months ago

Ok, time to adult up. You don't pick a university because your significant other is going there, you pick a university because it has the courses you need to graduate with and be able to start a career. You are both grown ups now, start using using your brains instead of your hormones.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wow she's crazy. Break up with her now.

• Strand
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It would be incredibly petty and make her lose respect for you. You aren't so special or important that someone's major life decisions should revolve around your insecurity. Really if you are already feeling stifled by the idea of dating her in college, maybe you should just break up now.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If she only wants to go there because you are going there then yes she needs to go somewhere else. Most universities are large.. so if she did so happen to go to the same one as you and you broke up, I doubt you would see much of each other at the university.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you might break up with her, decide sooner not later.  So she has time to move on with her own life, which may or may not be at the same University as you.  Even if she goes though, likely the place is big enough that you don't run into her much if you don't want to.

Sounds like you wanted an easy way to break up until this happened.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

that is brilliant. actually.

just because u are going to the same university u wont have the same group of friends or be in the same dorm.

If u are thinking of Sleeping around. then ...thats still not a reason to dictate where she goes to college.

and Thats not even good but I admit ur honesty if thats the case, because it happens.

But the irony is .. You always love someone with some distance from yu..So even if u played around. U knew ur gf was somewhere,,,And maybe grab a coffee or eat together.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If she’s only going there for u, tell her how u feel 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.