Do you wish to be cremated or buried ? Any particular reason why ?

Cremation for me. It's greener. 

• Paul

Whatever is my family's preference. It won't make any difference to me whether my physical remains are turned to ashes by fire or by rotting away.

Donating my body to science. This will be my only contribution to medical advancement. Students dissecting me will become doctors and the knowledge gained will save lives.

That and my family will not have to pay for a burial. Given that I love them I would rather not my last act of existence be to burden them.

I already have the paperwork written up and let my partner know my wishes. My only hope is that when my time comes I will have the ability to write those medical students a letter about how proud they should be dedicating themselves to medical science and expressing my hope that dissecting me will teach them what they need to know.

I don't care any more.  It's not for me to say that it's any harder for God to resurrect a pile of ashes than to resurrect a corpse.

Cremation is forbidden by the Orthodox Christian Church because our bodies belong to God and we have no right to desecrate them.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

We prefer a combination of the two.  Less costly and takes up no real estate.

I want to be cremated. last year March 2019, I cremated my husband. to bury someone, you have to have a lot of money

• rodcom

We are getting cremated and then buried.  Our cemetery allows 4 in one grave site if they are all cremated.  It is a family plot.

Sometimes I want to be entombed in a creepy crypt for possible vampiric resurrection. Sometimes a Viking funeral. Others I want to have a tree planted over me and feed it with organicnist. 

• yesmar

Cremated, it's cheaper and more environmentally friendly.