He has suddenly changed a lot... Is it stress?

So suddenly my boyfriend has changed drastically. 

He no longer asks what i'm up too (he was usually very paranoid about where I am/what i'm doing) - doesn't ask about my day. He stopped making an effort to see me (other than one night this week he came over at 1am). We don't have sex anymore. He doesn't kiss me anymore or show ANY affection. 

I bought him a gift because he was stressed and he didn't show any appreciation. 

He did express that he had a very stressful week, but I expressed how he's making me feel twice now, and both times he's just said "sorry, i'm not trying too".

I said that I show him I care about him and get nothing in return, and how i've been extremely upset this week and I've cried a lot. I said that it's really hard for me and he doesn't seem to care. And his response was "I'm sorry i'm not trying to. It's hard."

Is this just stress? Or do you think something else is going on? 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

He maybe starts sucking guys

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Stressed enough to just suddenly treat you like rubbish? No, there's something else going on. There might be something else...or someone else. 

Stop crying and start responding in kind. Ignore him, give him less attention, eventually he may come around, or he may not. If this behaviour continues, consider dumping him. You deserve better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.