I was unfriended without a explanation, should I ask why?

I was unfriended on PlayStation with some dude I played with like 4-5 days ago. I only noticed when checked my list for that specific game we played together. I don't quite understand why I was unfriended but I don't want to sound rude if I did something wrong without knowing. But... it'll bug me not knowing why I was unfriended. So is it better to ask why or respect his decision? 

For more info here: the last message I sent him was one of me asking if he wanted to play. it was sent about... 2 days ago. His answer was basically that he was playing the other side. (like you either play as survivor or killer, he was playing killer apparently.)

Now I don't know if he just cleared his friends list, made a mistake or if I did something wrong so he decided to unfriend me... 

I'm... unsure if this even matters. but the idea that I bugged someone or did something wrong bugs me so if I did, I would like to know so I can fix it. 

But... I really don't want to be rude or incur wrath upon me. He seemed chill so IDK... 

This is the first time I realized someone I friended has unfriended me so I'm just new to the sense of rejection but what do you do in this situation? 

Ignore it and move on? Ask and see? Take a aggressive approach? (hopefully not that one.) 

What's the best course of action to take? Is this normal? Am I acting weird in this situation? I'm autistic if that helps anything, so maybe I'm acting weird because of that... but seriously what do I do? 

And is this common?

It sounds to me as if you would like to know the answer to this question so the option of ignoring it shouldn't be the one you choose. There is absolutely no harm in asking the question to put your mind at rest so I would opt for this choice. Sometimes people online will use you to play in the absence of their real life friends/family and once they return you are no longer a part of their online gaming social network.

• Will

I delete people all of the time. What happened to you sounds like when I temporarily add someone to play with and then delete them the following day or immediately after the session. 

If it was some rando you met a week ago, I'd just leave it be.

If ti was someone you've known for a while, then that's different.