Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Men should THANK us after having sex ?

We are doing men a favor.... we obviously don’t need sex as badly as they do. Also they get blue balls lol

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I suppose.....thank you 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't talk crap, most people want sex. If you think men should be thanking you for draining his d.i.c.k then you're a self entitled lil ********* and you need to get down off your high horse. 

• 2 months ago

Why? We gave you the D

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Thank each other.  As long as you both satisfy each other. Women need it as much as men.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That's like saying women should thank men after listening to women tell men about their day. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Both men & women need sex. Women also enjoying the sex and there are no need to thank each others.

• 2 months ago

No, that's not how it works in a co operative relationship.  Generally both men and women want and need sex, it's a form of connection in a relationship.  Without sex, the relationship starts failing and couples usually end up ending their relationship.

I've found the more sex you have, the more you want it!  Like a craving, though if you go without it, after a while you forget about it's allure, though you almost don't feel complete when there are breaks without it.

In a loving relationship between 2 long term partners, you are equal and take turns to 'give & take', initiate etc...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree, guys are so lucky that I put out....

Attachment image
  • you should apologize 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No offense, but you don't sound like a lot of fun in bed ;-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.