Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Men should THANK us after having sex ?

We are doing men a favor.... we obviously don’t need sex as badly as they do. Also they get blue balls lol

Favorite Answer

I suppose.....thank you 

Don't talk crap, most people want sex. If you think men should be thanking you for draining his d.i.c.k then you're a self entitled lil ********* and you need to get down off your high horse. 

Why? We gave you the D

Thank each other.  As long as you both satisfy each other. Women need it as much as men.

That's like saying women should thank men after listening to women tell men about their day. 

Both men & women need sex. Women also enjoying the sex and there are no need to thank each others.

No, that's not how it works in a co operative relationship.  Generally both men and women want and need sex, it's a form of connection in a relationship.  Without sex, the relationship starts failing and couples usually end up ending their relationship.

I've found the more sex you have, the more you want it!  Like a craving, though if you go without it, after a while you forget about it's allure, though you almost don't feel complete when there are breaks without it.

In a loving relationship between 2 long term partners, you are equal and take turns to 'give & take', initiate etc...

I agree, guys are so lucky that I put out....

• you should apologize 

• Foofa

No offense, but you don't sound like a lot of fun in bed ;-)