What is your CBS TV shows in each decades?

Choose any CBS shows.

50s & 60s: I Love Lucy

HM: The Andy Griffith Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Munsters, The Honeymooners, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Twilight Zone, Gilligan's Island, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Perry Mason, Fathers Knows Best, Gunsmoke, The Alvin Show; Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.; Lost in Space, Hogan's Heroes, Dennis The Menace, Mission: Impossible, Green Acres, Mister Ed, Family Affair, Lassie, My Favorite Martian, The Wild Wild West, Petticoat Junction, Rawhide, The Lucy–Desi Comedy Hour, and The Lucy Show

70s: The Jeffersons

HM: The Incredible Hulk, Wonder Woman, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Good Times, The Bob Newhart Show, M*A*S*H, Hawaii Five-O, WKRP in Cincinnati, All in the Family, The White Shadow, Rhoda, The Waltons, Maude, One Day at a Time, Alice, Kojak, Mannix, Barnaby Jones, Here's Lucy, Phyllis, The Carol Burnett Show, The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour, and Medical Center

80s: Magnum P.I. (1980)

HM: Murder, She Wrote; Designing Women, Cagney & Lacey, Newhart, The Dukes of Hazzard, Dallas, Charles in Charge, Kate & Allie; Trapper John, M.D.; Simon & Simon, and Jake and the Fatman

90s: Walker, Texas Ranger

HM: The Nanny, Everybody Loves Raymond; Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman; Touched By an Angel, Murphy Brown, Major Dad, JAG, Nash Bridges, Chicago Hope, Diagnosis: Murder, Picket Fences, Northern Exposure, Silk Stalkings, and Cosby (1996)

2000s: Two and a Half Men

HM: The King of Queens, How I Met Your Mother, CSI: Miami, NCIS, Still Standing, Cold Case, Becker, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Judging Amy; Yes, Dear; CSI: NY, Rules of Engagement, and Ghost Whisperer

2010s: The Big Bang Theory

HM: Blue Bloods, NCIS: New Orleans, NCIS: Los Angeles, S.W.A.T. (2017), The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Hawaii Five-0 (2010), FBI, Mike & Molly, Young Sheldon, Mom, Elementary, Madam Secretary, SEAL Team, Person of Interest, Scorpion, The Good Wife, Flashpoint, and MacGyver (2016)

Favorite Answer

50s & 60s: The Munsters

HM: I Love Lucy, The Andy Griffith Show, and The Dick Van Dyke Show.

70s: Wonder Woman

HM: The Incredible Hulk

80s: The Dukes of Hazzard

HM: Magnum P.I. (1980), and Murder, She Wrote

90s: The Nanny

HM: Everybody Loves Raymond

2000s: The King of Queens

HM: How I Met Your Mother, CSI: Miami, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

2010s: The Big Bang Theory

HM: NCIS: New Orleans, Criminal Minds, and Mom.

• Judy

50s & 60s

The Andy Griffith Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Munsters, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Perry Mason, Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C., Hogan's Heroes, Green Acres, Mister Ed, Family Affair, Lassie, My Favorite Martian

70s: 

The Jeffersons, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Good Times, The Bob Newhart Show, All in the Family, Rhoda, Alice, Kojak, The Carol Burnett Show, The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour, and Medical Center

80s:

Murder She Wrote, Newhart, Kate & Allie

90s:

The Nanny, Everybody Loves Raymond, Murphy Brown, Cosby (1996) 

2000s: 

Two and a Half Men , The King of Queens, Becker

2010s: 

The Big Bang Theory

50s & 60s: The Twilight Zone, The Munsters, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The Wild Wild West, & The Dick Van Dyke Show

HM: Perry Mason, The Honeymooners, Gilligan's Island, The Alvin Show, Mission: Impossible, Lassie, I Love Lucy, Petticoat Junction, The Andy Griffith Show, Mister Ed, Lost in Space & Green Acres

70s: The Incredible Hulk, Wonder Woman & The Carol Burnett Show

HM: Good Times, Hawaii Five-O, All in the Family, Maude & Mannix

80's:-

90's: The King of Queens

2000's:-

2010's:-

Perry Mason

M*A*S*H

Newhart

Diagnosis: Murder

50s & 60s: The Twilight Zone

HM: I Love Lucy, The Andy Griffith Show, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Gunsmoke

70s: Wonder Woman

HM: The Incredible Hulk

80s: Magnum P.I. (1980)

90s: Everybody Loves Raymond

2000s: The King of Queens

HM: How I Met Your Mother

2010s: The Big Bang Theory

i liked all those shows