Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

who hates tipping people, just wondering?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you can't afford to tip, don't eat at the restaurant. Servers make a majority of their income through tipping. Going to be a d!ck about it? Stay home. 

• 1 month ago

I like tipping if they provide me good service.

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't hate tipping.  I know it's part of the service and I'm happy to do it.

I do not like the fact that servers, for example are paid such low wages that earning tips is part of the job.  If they are paid a living wage (with benefits), then, we can do away with this antiquated system of paying people. 

• 1 month ago

I've never hated tipping people and I don't understand people who hate doing it. It's common courtesy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i do but i do it anyways cause i dont want to argue with them

• 1 month ago

If you hate tipping eat only in places that do not require it.McDonalds comes to mind Otherwise it is part of their wage sad to say but true have some compassion and give a small amount. I resent tipping when its an exact amount on the bill.It should be to your discretion.

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I hate tipping but it must be done

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not an issue, and if you travel the world you'll find baksheesh is a way of life. It was strange being in the old Soviet Union, definitely frowned upon to tip in money, but packets of cigs were welcome. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obviously, you do. You continue to post this question. Just eat at home then.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Republicans                                          .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.