How do I fix my ipad?

I have an iPad pro. Yesterday it was exiting apps as soon as I opened them, so I decided to force restart by pressing and holding the power button and top volume button until it turned off. 

I tried to turn it back on, and the apple logo appeared like normal... and then stayed there for over 24 hours. It's just a dark screen with the Apple logo. I tried putting it on the charger for about ten hours and then tried letting it run out of battery overnight, but neither helped. It's frozen on the restart screen. How do I fix it?

Do a force restart again, but hold the buttons longer. 

A hard reset forces your iPad to abruptly turn off and back on, which will usually fix the problem if your iPad has frozen on the Apple logo. Press and hold the power button and the Home button simultaneously UNTIL THE APPLE LOGO APPEARS. Then, let go of both buttons.