Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 2 months ago

Can my realtor force me into a COVID cleaning plan?

He has added onto my realty bill a charge for weekly COVID cleaning in my new home.  He said it is mandatory  charge at this time and they will come sanitize my home  with a blue light.  I don't understand why it's necessary, but it's a 1800 fee.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

NO.  Just tell the DIM WIT he must wear a mask along with those he brings to your house to show.

• 1 month ago

Its required by law in Trollville. Be happy is just an $1800/ week charge. The last anonymous troll who posted a BS question on this forum was paying $2500 per week to have his own bed sanitized after his realtor slept in it with his wife.

• 1 month ago

Fire this realtor. You don't need to pay an extra $1800 a week for this. First of all, you can sanitize your own home after a showing. Second, the realtor is just trying to make a quick buck--and those prices are absolutely ridiculous. Hire someone who is more honest and not a money-grubber.

• 1 month ago

I would not pay it and I would not hire them.  Further, those blue lights DO NOT kill covid.  They are marketed to make money.  There is no evidence whatsoever that UV lights kill covid.  The ones available may or may not help at all.  And if they are using one that "might" help, they had better be in hazmat suits to use it, which I doubt they are.  Here's a link.  Shove it into the realtor's hands and go find yourself another realtor, or just do the latter.  They are looking for suckers to eat up all of the crap they are spitting out.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200327-can-yo...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Isn't this about the tenth time you asked this same question......are you bored being home from junior high school?

• no.......................................

• 1 month ago

Troll.......................................................

• 1 month ago

Tell him no thanks.  

• R P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Haha .,...   silly troll!  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes,we believe you😉

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.