Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What does you deserve better mean?

My gf has recently lost her cat and suffers from depression and I think personality disorder. She has been grieving her cat and last night she told me "I really love you and you deserve better. I'm a tire fire." I told her she's all I need and how she completes me. Is she going to break up with me? 

• Mike

Dating people with deep emotional issues is very risky.  They are all over the place and take the other person on this tornado ride with them. I really wish people would resolve these issues before they start dating.  

• Girl

Often times this will be said because of low self esteem due to her depression. The best you can do is perhaps give her space but check up on her now and then as that’s only what you can do as an act of kindness and to ensure she is doing well too. 

Doubt it. It sounds more like she thinks poorly of herself probably wondering why you want to be with her even knowing how she is.

Feed her you di ck more often and try to make her forget everything else

It means she’s in self doubt. Depression can make you think you are worth nothing and make you wonder why people who love you stick around .