Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What does you deserve better mean?

My gf has recently lost her cat and suffers from depression and I think personality disorder. She has been grieving her cat and last night she told me "I really love you and you deserve better. I'm a tire fire." I told her she's all I need and how she completes me. Is she going to break up with me? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Dating people with deep emotional issues is very risky.  They are all over the place and take the other person on this tornado ride with them. I really wish people would resolve these issues before they start dating.  

• Girl
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Often times this will be said because of low self esteem due to her depression. The best you can do is perhaps give her space but check up on her now and then as that’s only what you can do as an act of kindness and to ensure she is doing well too. 

• 1 month ago

Doubt it. It sounds more like she thinks poorly of herself probably wondering why you want to be with her even knowing how she is.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Feed her you di ck more often and try to make her forget everything else

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It means she’s in self doubt. Depression can make you think you are worth nothing and make you wonder why people who love you stick around .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.