Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

I bought 800 shares of Trivago today for $1.86 per share. Any chance they make a comeback after the Pandemic and I make money off of this?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • W
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

A buck 86 is pretty cheap. Patience, young Skywalker, is the key.

• 2 months ago

After covid companies which are really affected like lesuire will make a comeback so long as they are cash rich and have the management skills to make it through , covid will sort the companies and businesses out and may teach some businesses to build an emergency balance for future problems . 

• 2 months ago

If you don't know or can't explain why you bought it, why did you buy it? 

• 2 months ago

they will make a come back after the pandemic ends .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You do realize you could lose everything if you invest in stocks.

I was told by a bank that's considered as high risk meaning that I could lose everything I have if I chose to invest in stocks, so I decided NOT to invest in stocks.

If you end up not making anything, and losing money then you only have yourself to blame, for that.

Regarding the pandemic I think the covid-19 pandemic is going to last, for a long time thanks to China, so you might not make anything. I never invested in stocks, but I made other type of investments.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not for a while. You might get tired of waiting for it to go back up. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have no idea. Its priced slightly below book value but its hard to say how much they will earn say next year.

• 2 months ago

I would think so. But how long it will take is another matter.

There will be a massive amount of built up demand for both Business and holiday travel. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're probably screwed and not the good kind.

• 2 months ago

There will be those kind of stories where people bought stock cheap and got rich during the COVID market. Trivago I am not sure about. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.