Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

I bought 800 shares of Trivago today for $1.86 per share. Any chance they make a comeback after the Pandemic and I make money off of this?

• W

A buck 86 is pretty cheap. Patience, young Skywalker, is the key.

After covid companies which are really affected like lesuire will make a comeback so long as they are cash rich and have the management skills to make it through , covid will sort the companies and businesses out and may teach some businesses to build an emergency balance for future problems . 

If you don't know or can't explain why you bought it, why did you buy it? 

they will make a come back after the pandemic ends .

You do realize you could lose everything if you invest in stocks.

I was told by a bank that's considered as high risk meaning that I could lose everything I have if I chose to invest in stocks, so I decided NOT to invest in stocks.

If you end up not making anything, and losing money then you only have yourself to blame, for that.

Regarding the pandemic I think the covid-19 pandemic is going to last, for a long time thanks to China, so you might not make anything. I never invested in stocks, but I made other type of investments.

• kswck2

Not for a while. You might get tired of waiting for it to go back up. 

I have no idea. Its priced slightly below book value but its hard to say how much they will earn say next year.

I would think so. But how long it will take is another matter.

There will be a massive amount of built up demand for both Business and holiday travel. 

You're probably screwed and not the good kind.

There will be those kind of stories where people bought stock cheap and got rich during the COVID market. Trivago I am not sure about.