Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Do guys realize it when a girl loves them?

A guy has always treated me well and was somehow protective of me and we always had some kind of special bond, like he knew he had to treat me a bit better than it would usually be necessary. He is also so attractive and good and doesn't show off or sleep around so I have always been really jealous of him, because I love him, til I started crying cause I was so jealous of him, I wanted to yell at him 'you are only mine and no one else's, why don't you understand that I am dying because I can't have your love? I am hungry of love'. He just smiled and held me in his arms and tried to console me but didn't say much. I was about to tell him that I missed so much love and now want it all even for the past time but I couldn't. I wish he had understood him by himself.

• Foofa

Men are less likely than women to pick up on non verbal social cues. But he may recognize that he's dealing with someone who suffers erotomania and is therefore hesitant to lead you on. 

Guys will know by the care you give them. Also, stop being dramatic...I cringed hard reading that. At least you didn’t say what you wanted to say. You would have turned him off big time. No one can belong to anyone. Don’t look at people as objects. If you love him, you would not be possessive. Maybe he does sleep around but doesn’t feel the need to tell you. If he liked you in a romantic sense, there would be no need to chase as he would pursue you. 

Some do, some don't. It depends on the guy, and on how communicative of her feelings the girl is. 

I'm hope he comes to you rescues him sound like the nice person two my.

Maybe so. Tell him you will always care and show him. Guys are also very fond of poetry, gifts, warm hugs, kisses, massages, fun nights. Think outside of the box and get creative. The more spontaneous the less likely your relationship will suffer any jealousy.