A question for transgender supporters who think age dysphoria is not a thing.?

Who are YOU to tell someone what age they are? They know their identity better than you do.  If people can choose to be a boy or girl just because they feel like one, people should have the right to CHOOSE the age THEY FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE WITH. 

How can you be such hypocrites?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Hitler's homosexual partner was Heydrich.

Homosexuals are not Christian; they're free-masons.

Lenin's homosexual partner was Zinoviev (but alsoBronstein ... once).

All these leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt) had Jewish blood in them and engaged in debauchery

According to Grigoriy Klimov,three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in children (horse foot, rabbit lip, wolf jaw, different length limbs, etc.)

Homosexual Lenin was put into an insane asylum and didn't have kids even though he was married to Krupskaya.

Degenerates are usually aggressive and end up in jail.

Jail doesn't make you gay. Gays go to prison because they're super aggressive.

Degenerates are usually told to become monks but Judaism doesn't have monkhood. So, these aggressive degenerates tend to become politicians.

Karl Marx forked Engels

In hell, 4 biggest sinners are (in this order)

1)Marx

2)Engels

3)Lenin

4)Stalin'

Lenin had syphilis. His brains were the size of a walnut. Why? Because degenerates drink vodka and experiment with drugs.

According to Saint Prophet Healer VyacheslavKrasheninnikov, vodka dries up one's brains; forgive me.

Source(s): burn your documents and electronics (so that you won't be tracked... even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist). Hide within a 10-15 people group (saint Gabriel Urgebadze and saint Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape mark of the beast. If you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov); forgive me.
  • 5 months ago

age dysphoria is not a thing there is however developmental disorders that cause the brain to be stunted at a certain age and doctors can easily tell if you are lieing about that.

say you're 8?

have an understanding of what arousal feels like and sexuality is?

lieing about disability as the brain does not develop those things until later and the brain when stinted also won't develop them

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

New level of stupidity reached.

Just because you have the mental capability of a 8 year old doesn't mean you are 8 years old.

• 5 months ago

I think it would be 100% of all the law representatives in any arena and from any country who would be challenging you on that one long before any other person does. 

If you want to say you are 12 for all I care say you are 12,  but I would love to be watching on when a cop say for example at a traffic stop asks you,  what is your name, age and address.   

Come to think of it absolute everyone single person you try this on will think you need locking up. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

So does the Earth orbit the sun at a different velocity for a chosen few, or are they somehow stunted?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Nobody can choose their gender. A trans mans gender has always been male and a trans womans gender has always been female. 

Science backs up transgender people. Not transage or whatever you call it. 

How tf does anyone feel age dysphoria? Gender dysphoria makes sense. Age dysphoria doesn't. 

Feeling a certain age is a thing but its not a trans thing. A 70 year old may have taken real good care of themself and feel like they are 50 but their age remains 70 because its a measure of time. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They are transage phobia 

So they are tranphobia

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

you couldnt sound more clueless if you actively tried. considering thats clearly the point of your post, congrats, i guess.

gender identity is valid, "age identity" makes no sense. its not complicated

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

🤣 you forking tool

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.