I dont know a thing about gays or their parades/get togethers......   But?

I dont swing that way....  Yall make no sense to me.....  I Conservative as can be and white from Texas, never meet a white power fool... have meet a gay....  he and his life long partener was my ex brother in law...   both more manly than me, confused me to no end...   I accepted.....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I guess you can’t understand if you were born straight. You were lucky. I would have given anything to have not been born gay. You spend your whole life feeling different and sick when your gay and there ain’t nothing you can do to change it. 

• 1 month ago

You would love man sex if you would only let yourself go there.

It's the most beautiful and intense expression of truth that God ever made possible.

• 1 month ago

Okay, groovy man.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have you been mixing the gasoline into the moonshine again?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I am a bit confused as to where you are going with this rant.   Most gay men are not as people like you perceive them.  

You said you have never meet a white power fool.   I can help you with that one,  if you slip over to the White House, and ask for Mr Trump. 

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anyone who thinks gays are "unmanly" doesn't know many.  Most of the gays I know work out so much and are so strong they could take you apart in 2 seconds flat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.