Can I convert to another religion if I don’t like what the Bible teaches?

I’m a Christian but don’t want to believe in Hell, the devil or demons or anything associated with evil.

• Raja
    Favorite Answer

You need not go behind any religion. There are many sources to know and learn about moral and justice. You must follow the good principles of great intellectuals and live your life with full freedom. You don't enslave yourself to a religion.

God never bothers whether people believe in him or not. God’s intervention in human affairs is very rare. God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. God is a mystery even to the spirits. Spirits are not eternal beings but their lifetime is long. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives in any form after death. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

jay yes , bible , torah , sanskrit writings , more that 1 religion around, why should the christians care anyway , after all hindus ,jews and buddhist have been around longer  . or you can always turn muslim .

• Saad M

The religion approved by God: it is Islam.

• Hogie

Sure you can choose another religion. Doesn't really matter which, all the rest belong to the devil anyway.

Surely, but that will never change the truth of God. 

Go far it..................

• Paul

Yes, God created you with free will, which means you can reject truth and accept untruth if you want to, provided you are willing to accept the consequences.

The Bible is true.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven

So you're walking away from Jesus because you don't like hell, the devil or demons. So then your permanent residence will be down there. I don't know why I do not see the logic and rationality of that move.

I'd tip my hat to you,

I'd do just that!

I'd tip my hat to you,

But I haven't got a hat!

I'm just a college boy.

Even at that,

I'd tip my hat to you,

But I haven't got a hat!

I'm really not a sap,

It's plain to see.

But if I wore a cap,

They'd never let me back

In the university!

I think you're swell, I do,

I'm standing pat!

I'd tip my hat to you,

But I haven't got a hat!