occupant definition?

If I am landlord owner of building A and the building A is vacant but I don’t live in the building A I live in another separate building B then would I be considered occupant of building A?

An OCCUPANT lives in a particular property. A LANDLORD owns a particular property. You can be both, but you are NOT occupying Building A. You are occupying Building B. If both buildings are on the same property, then you can be said to be occupying the PROPERTY--but not the building. 

• L

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHICH BUILDING YOU LIVE IN............You are an OCCUPANT/LANDLORD.

You do not occupy it, therefore you are not an occupant.

• Maxi

If you don't live in it then clearly you are not an occupant

NO. You do not live in building A so you do not occupy it.  You lived in & occupy bulding B.

• no.....................................

Of course not.  How could you be considered an occupant when you are not occupying the premises?

No.  You are an occupant of the building where you live.  And if you live there, then it isn't vacant.

• R P

Of course not! You don't live in Bldg A.

No.  You are an occupant of building B.  If this has to do with some sort of rules for or rights to use building A, however, it doesn't matter because you're also the owner.