How do a build a simple app that generates small text screens for helping with patients with panic attacks?

I want to build a small app that provides some exercises for patients to do when they are suffering a panic attack. I am a qualified psychologist and I have a list of hundreds of small grounding exercises but in times of crisis my patients often forget to use them and if used too frequently they become less effective. I want to create a simple app where by pressing a button you will be shown a small piece of text with an exercise on it. You can repress the button for more exercises until you are calm. Ideally you would be able to also star exercises which were your favourites but that would be down the line

A "qualified psychologist" writes in asking how to build a simple app. Astonishing.

• Tasm

Hire an app developer.