Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Would you meet a friend who has recently been travelling and has taken the plane?

I mean because of coronavirus. This friend of mine has travelled from Europe to Asia, so he had taken the plane and been in many crowded places. He was tested negative in Europe as well as Asia, and now he supposed to self isolate for about 14 days. Would you meet him if you were me? 

Update:

I forgot to mention that I will be taking the plane very soon and I don't want to be quarantined at the airport 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You aren't going to be quarantined at an airport.  I'm not sure where you get that idea.  

But you shouldn't visit someone who is in quarantine/self-isolating.  That's the point.  They stay away from people, just to be safe.

• 1 month ago

No, not until he finished his 14 day quarantine.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's assholes like your friend who keep spreading the disease!  

• 1 month ago

He's supposed to be in quarantine - so absolutely shouldn't be meeting anyone.

(You can test negative in the early days of having the virus; so this isn't a guarantee he's not infectious)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you have no medical conditions that would make Covid serious, then sure. Do you have chronic lung issues? Are you elderly or overweight? IF not, you have very little to worry about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.