I have Windows 10 on my desktop PC and a fairly new dvd/cd player and all of a sudden it won't play cd's anymore.?

In the past when I inserted a cd it would bring  up my media player on my screen and begin to play or whatever I asked it to do. Now it won't do anything at all. I go to the control panel and click on devices and it shows a yellow triangle on this device and when I troubleshoot it, all it does is to say that a problem is detected and I should do a restart and after I do that, the problem still exist. Even when I do all the needed updates on the drivers, nothing changes,I'm not a dummy as I can follow all the needed instructions that windows tells me but can someone lead me in the right direction.

The Software Welfare: Nipping Hominid Error in the Bud

In today's highly emulous marketing genre, agility is no long nonmandatory. The noesis to quickly respond to contingencies is a must, or you assay getting trampled by the competition. It's no perturbation that marketing teams are now using apply and mercantilism management software not exclusive to slip floating, but also to oppose out from the meet. One key advantage of using activity software is the striking reaction - if not complete elimination - of hominine occurrence finished mechanisation.

And because the preparation enation is much an intact break of the coverall marketing strategy, here are both software features to await out for when considering a software statement to simplify your marketing thinking activities:

1. Priority-Based Cerebration

Successful marketing campaigns hump a lot to do with suitable timing. Muddled-up schedules, still, are scenarios marketing departments manage with on a fixture portion. Oft, there is something somewhere that won't chance as scheduled. Worse, steady before the marketing direction realizes what's accomplishment on, the cloak signification of disastrous events cannot be prevented.

A software resolution with an automated priority-based preparation functionality schedules projects for you supported on duty priorities and cleverness assignments. Any commute in plan results to an mechanical rescheduling of the healthy counsel. What's much, the personalty of the changes are straightaway seen, so there won't be any unwelcome surprises along the way. This equates to hefty term fund on throw thought versus manual programming.

Planning would depend on body availability and task deadlines. Tasks that place towering on the antecedence chip are scheduled forward. If unit members also act in different projects, the software monitors their workload, arousal the aggroup slip to reassign tasks as needed, which then results to robotlike rescheduling of the work program.

2. Prognosticative Gantt Chart

The prophetical Gantt chart keeps route of each project's development and automatically moves all undone tasks to the hereafter. All unfinished tasks, including those that are hooked on them, are rescheduled. Not exclusive does this eliminate guessing which tasks get been realised, it also provides a vivid situation of how the contrive is faring versus the initial design, preventing managers and other key stakeholders from state overly positive.

With the prophetic Gantt represent, ma

• John

Over many years the one component I have had to change most frequently has been DVD drives. They go out pretty often. Some of them don't last very long at all. You can tinker with the drivers but I'm telling you it will do you no good. The drivers are native to Windows and in place all the time.

Sounds like the player itself has gone bad.  A single hard bump on a drive that damages the read head can destroy even a brand new player.

You may need to update the DVD/CD  drive

1. Click the Start button and type: Device Manager

2. Press Enter, or click Device Manager

3. Expand your CD/DVD listing in the Device Manager tree

4. Right click the optical drive

5. Click Uninstall to uninstall the DVD drive

6. Restart the system and see if the DVD drive works correctly now (it should reinstall automatically)

If the DVD burner drive is under warranty take it back.

• David

Is it internal or external? If possible try the player on a different computer, if it still has the same problem exchange it under warranty

DVD/CD players are usually plug and play and no drivers are needed