I can hear my sister and her bf having sex every night, what do i do?

We share a wall, and it’s very thin and both of our beds are against that wall, i have a small room so i can’t rearrange and she refuses to. i am 15 and she is 18 so i don’t really have a choice yk. it makes me very uncomfortable and it keeps me awake at night i mean until 4am. she knows i can hear them but dosent seem to care and i’ve tried headphones and earplugs and they don’t work, they’ve even woken me up because they are having sex. i don’t want to embarrass them by banging on the wall but idk how to talk to her about it. pls help me out

Honestly?

I would give her a dose of her own medice (so to speak): The next time she has sex, you walk in on them, embarass the hell out of them, and let them know that's how you feel everytime they do it.

I can assure you she will learn empathy real quick and real fast.

Try listening to white noise, that is, rain, or running water, or thunderstorms. Even an air conditioner works. White noise 'scrambles' audio signals.

• nalla

Very inconsiderate of them both, what do your parents think? Personally I would bang on the wall and upset the rhythm of the sex