Interested in getting into supply chain management, any pointers on where I should start? ?

I plan on starting small, first getting an associates degree in supply chain management. I’ll have some prior management experience since I currently work at a gas station and my boss is training me to become a manager so I can manage my own gas station. Plan on doing this for 4yrs or so to get some experience under my belt. So at the end of all it I’ll have 4yrs of management experience plus an associates degree in supply chain management. Hoping to at least get into warehouse management or something along those lines as a starting point in the supply chain field. Any pointers you guys can give if I still can’t get a gig somewhere. 

All I want to do is manage a warehouse tbh 

I'll bet you think managing a warehouse is easy?   It's definitely one of the harder industries to "manage".  You can start at the bottom, working at one while getting your 4 year degree and moving up.  No 3PL hires supervisors or managers without a 4 year degree and working at/managing a gas station has nothing to do with that.

One good thing if you are determined to do this is that some of the largest supply chain/logistics companies often offer a paid internship if your grades are good enough.

Source(s): many years in logistics...

To get a job as a supply chain manager you will need a 4 year degree. While managing a gas station will give you some experience it is not going to help you with supply chain management. 

My nephews degree required multiple summer internships set up via the school.  Gas station experience will not have any impact.