Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

What face lotion is good for a man with super sensitive skin,and breaks out alot ?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Consult your dermatologist, or if on the cheap your pharmacist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.