Whisky bottle with ship design?

A while ago I heard about a commemorative whisky with a ship's design on it. It slowly reveals itself as the alcohol is consumed. I think it was whisky...I've searched online but just cannot find it. Does anyone know which one?



It's not on the label so it's definitely not Cutty Shark. It's engraved into the glass and reveals itself as you drink the whisky.

4 Answers

  • Walt
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

    its a blended scotch and its called shackaford or some thing like that

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    A Lot of liquor companies put out fancy bottles like that. Some are just s kind of advertizing, some are quite collectible. I think the one you are referring to is Cutty Sark. 

  • 2 months ago

    Pretty sure it's Cutty Sark. I have some hip flasks with the ship logo and the Cutty brand that were free with purchase.

  • Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Could it be Cutty Sark?   They use a ship in their advertising

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.