I’m legally blind and live in a hoarder house I can’t get a job because I’m blind and I need a clean house what do I do?

• Judith

I worked with a guy who was blind from birth; his wife was also totally blind and she headed up the Commission for the Blind locally.  He was a claims rep with social security.  There are plenty of blind people who run kiosks.  I instructed a claims rep training class for 13 blind students (also with social security).

In other words, you could probably work if you wanted to and then you could afford to hire yourself a housekeeper or, better yet, move into your own place where you can keep it as neat as a pin if you like.

And if you can't work then you would be getting either SSI disability or social security disability.  You have options.

Get rid of anything being hoarded that is yours which you have no need for.

If it's your stuff that's being hoarded, start throwing stuff out or donating it to charity.

If it's someone else's stuff in your house, demand they either clean their stuff up or move out.

If it's someone else's stuff in their house, seek residence elsewhere.

Move out..  Surely you are on disability of some kind if you're unable to work

Hire someone to clean it.