If you saw a UFO what do you think they are?

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

I'm a retired physicist, and I swear I saw one high in the night sky. Did things I never could explain. Wasn't close enough for details.

They could be spy planes or illegal immigrants trying to get in.

Saw one in Blackburn 40yrs ago whilst stuck in a traffic jam with my then girl friend, doubtless everyone in the jam saw it too. 

Brilliant silver object in the foreground of a cloudless blue sky moving up and down vertically at astonishing speed and stopping instantaneously. Did the same thing horizontally continuing for about a minute in plain view. We had a good chat about it as we watched.

Shot off vertically and vanished in a split second and to this day I know of no man made craft that has that capability.

Just because you cannot identify it, does not mean an extraordinary explanation is justified.  I described a video of a UFO to my BF, who is familiar with experimental aircraft, and he knew what it was. 

Out of 100%: I'd say about 97% of witnessed UFOs, since Kenneth Arnold's historic first modern-day reported sighting, can be naturally explained.

However--that scant but ever prevalent 3% is what interests me.

And I think they're actual Chariots of the Gods---who thousands of years ago, these "Gods", left the Earth they ruled for centuries. Before their epic departure back into the infinite depths of space, these "Gods" left these amazing gee whiz bang cool flying aircraft to be piloted by 'programmed workers' we know to be "The Grays" or EBEs.

The programmed mission of The Grays is pretty much simple: Closely monitor us bio-engineered humans, animals and planet-based plant life--making ever diligent bio-tests on us and transmit reporting those results to their masters.

And the big question us Ancient Astronaut Theorists ask? 

Will these "Masters" of The Grays ever return? Depends on who you ask.

If the late Dr. Stephen Hawking ( who himself BELIEVED in the Ancient Astronaut Theory ), is correct......we might NOT want "The Gods" to return. 

• Chariots of the Most High God of Israel

A UFO could be a plane, balloon, satellite, military plane, star, planet, ball lightning, meteor, hallucinations, dreams, hoxes, or many other things. 

• Nyx

An Object that is Flying and Unidentifiable. 

The Bionic Barf Bunnies on their way to a Gin Factory

NASA or the US Air Force.