Do you consider Donald Trump to be the best U.S. president since Ronald Reagan?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I consider him to be a complete disaster. He is the worst curse America has right now. He has to go.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not that I was a fan of the racist and homophobic Reagan but even he was better than this turd called Drumpf. Reagan had many faults but compared to Herr tRump he is an amazing man, and that's saying a lot. 

• 2 months ago

the worst and dumb president more like it

dont even understand why people voted him

• 2 months ago

seems you have high regards for reagen dont you . only an idiot would say reagen was good seeing he ran the country with an astrologers out  look .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

He is the best problem solver since Reagan and is willing to deal with the big problems. He knew how to get the economy running again (hint: Supply-Side economics was the key). He has tackled tough problems like illegal immigration, intellectual trade issues with China, a looong standing problem. Pushed through the USMCA. He made the US energy independent. 

• 2 months ago

No, Fat Donnie is, by far, the WORST President EVER.

Reagan should have been impeached and kicked out of office for his crimes. Iran/Contra.Make The GOP Extinct 2020

• Al
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I'm a Reagan fan, but Trump has been monumental in bringing respect to America in a turbulent world that opposes freedoms not enjoyed under leftist extremism.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, but he’s better than Obama, better than Hillary would have been and a better choice than Biden.   

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is the worst ever and we both know it.

• 2 months ago

It's amazing you can even say that with a straight face. Trump is destined to go down as The Worst Prez in US history. He's the official poster boy for "epic failure."

• 2 months ago

Yes.  Going all the way back to FDR, Democrat presidents are all losers in my book.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.