Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

why is it so hard to find a women in her 30 that doesn't have kids?

I'm 46 year old who is single, never married and don't have kids. I've had a few relationships in the past but didn't work out because of my job. I've been working hard as neurosurgeon all my life..Didn't have time to date...I was focused on working as surgeon and working on my businesses on the site. I'm very stable financially...Women in their 20's usually see me as a human ATM machine (i know they want me because of what i can provide)..I don't want that. 

why is it so hard to find a women in her 30's that isn't divorced and doesn't have kids??

I've looked everywhere.. Do you think it's possible for me to find someone??? 

On the side*

• rick

I don't understand this. It often seems that people don't phuque for fun anymore.

• .

Because the majority of women want to have kids, and most want them while they are still in their child bearing prime. Once a woman hits 40 and hasn't had her first child yet, chances of issues with the pregnancy and the baby dramatically increase.

.

There are women out there who are childfree by choice, but they are the minority. I used to feel as you do. I knew from the time I was a kid, that I didn't want children of my own, but when it came to serious relationships with guys, it was TOUGH to find men who either didn't want kids ever or didn't already have at least one. 

.

The older we (men and women) get, the higher chance of having kids, and having had (or being in) at least 1 marriage. The average age for women in the US to marry is about 27-1/2 (and for guys 29-1/2), and a fair number of those people will already have at least 1 child by the time they marry, since there is no longer much stigma to have children out of wedlock.

• n2mama

It’s not that women in the 30s who aren’t divorced or have children are so hard to find, it’s that those women aren’t interested in middle aged men who have never had serious relationships. Like it or not, the truth is if you are in your mid 40s and have never been married or had a serious long term relationship, there are assumptions made. One of the big ones is that you aren’t long term relationship material. Maybe for you that’s because of your focus on work, but I know lots of doctors who are married and have families, so that’s really more of a you issue than a your job issue. 

Is it possible to find someone? Probably, but will they be interested in you and what you have to offer? Hard to say. 

go for older ones that cant have kids

Short answer "Probably not possible".  You didn't have TIME to have a relationship.  That hasn't changed.  You want a woman ten years younger than yourself.  Sounds fishy to me. ( and to them) Oh yes you want someone who hasn't been interested in a marriage or having kids up to now and suddenly is looking for an older man, 

Unless you change your own parameters you are most probably looking for a lonely miserable but wealthy old age.  Your call.

Because it seems that for far too long you put aside investing in relationships to focus on financial goals instead. Of course by 46 most people in your age range will have already been married by then. Don't feel too bad, and try not to be bitter. Realize that you had those priorities for a reason, and hopefully it was worth it, but that obviously it's going to make things more difficult for you since you're nearing 50.

you're a doctor and you came here looking for advice for that?.....look to the naughty nurse who works at your hospital.......you're welcome.