Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

I hate this generation?

I was born in 2006, and I'm sick of all the kids my age acting like they're already 18. All the girls acting like sluts and boys acting like f*ckboys at age 13,  7-year-olds cussing and shouting at their parents, etc. 

1. Nice rant.

2. It probably has to do with what their parents let them get away with!

3. You can only control yourself and not others ultimately so.. (and this is a big lesson you HAVE to learn through life otherwise, you'll have a hard time with your life).

4. Try to lead by example if you can.

5. Hang around people that AREN'T like that. Hang around those people you admire and actually like. You always have that choice you know.

6. I think these teens just want to fit in. It's natural. And unfortunately, in today's society, it's disgustingly bad but it's probably what they see is "COOL" in music videos, YouTube, Facebook and many other forms of social media! They are just trying to find their way in society! 

7. When I was your age (14), I was going to the mall with my friends, having sleep overs, talking about boys, trying to stay up late past my 10/10:30 p.m. bedtime! I was also in school and thinking about my future and what college I wanted to go to, what major I wanted to specialize in! Why not do the same as me? :-) Good luck. 

Source(s): 1998. Watching Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara, Jessica Simpson, and Mandy Moore rise to fame! I also saw Beyonce, Janet Jackson, in their prime!

Just deal with it.

Lmfao. Who taught you to talk in such a demeaning way about others? You sound like you're going to be a real charm when you get older.