Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why does this generation suck?

I was born in 2006 and I'm 13. and I'm so sick of how slutty the girls my age are, they love to act ghetto and ratchet thinking it makes them cool when really their just low life pieces of shits! they always bully and fight innocent boys like me and they always talk about having sex and getting pregnant! This Generation sucks and i hate being part of it.

• Paul

Girls who behave in that way are obvious, because they push themselves into view, due to their insecurities and poor self-image. Nicer girls are often quieter, and don't push themselves on other people. Therefore guys may overlook them. Learn what to look for. Notice the girls who are not behaving as you described, and you will find some very nice girls.

my generation sucked too so did the one before and the one before it.

its all about yourself end of the day.

what can YOU do about YOUR life ?

feck worrying about everyone elses and what they do,  what do YOU want in life ? ^_^

No generation is that different from another. We are all individuals whether we be Boomers, Millenials or Gen-Z.

Lol, you were born when I was a sophomore and though things were a bit more innocent and age appropriate, there were definitely people like those in your OP. 

Too many people are just defecating on police cars and rubbing their own fresh human poo all over them.

Because if you were born in 2006 you are still a child who knows nothing yet.

There has not been a PROPER War since the Vietnam fiasco. The people have forgotten what freedom means, and what it takes to be a patriot in too long of peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKj7FLg3WVA

Youtube thumbnail

It begins to look like McCarthy might have been right about Russian Infiltration.

Plus Israeli interference via their Anti-Defamation League may have hurt the US more than could be thought by "Protecting"  their own.

• It is what it is. You'll make it through so dont worry.