Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Will I get throat cancer?

I have bulimia and throw up about 3 times a day and smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. I've been doing this for about 3 or 4 years. I don't care if I get it

• Edna

You don't care if you get throat cancer?? You'll care if you get throat cancer, if doctors have to remove your larynx (your voice box)  and maybe part of your tongue and your lower jaw.

You may well care if you get cancer of the oesophagus. The person I know was in agony before he died. At best, think of being fed liquids down a hole in your throat as soon as next year.

Just halt smoking and see your doctor. Good luck!:)

• LAN

If you don't care then why ask the question and why should anyone else care?   Grow up and stop posting childish rants.

• ?

Not everyone who smokes gets cancer or any other smoking related condition. Bulimics just get rotten teeth from stomach acid coming up all the time.