Which Soap Opera is better, The Young and The Restless, or The Bold and The Beautiful?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

The Bold and The Beautiful.  I get bored and a bit lost on The Young and the Restless, but there is so much going on the B & B, I would hate to miss an episode.  Who will Eric marry next?  Brooke, or Katie?  He sure took a  good long look of Quinn's picture on the wall, and I bet he was thinking of taking it down!!  LOL

• 1 month ago

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL WINS AND ALSO LESS TIME CONSUMING...EVERY day I eat lunch when watching it.

• 2 months ago

I think the young and the restless is better. I watched a few bold and the beautiful episodes but couldn't get into it. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Young and the Restless is better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since they came back, I find The Young and The Restless is better than The Bold and The Beautiful. We can tell ahead of time what is going to happen in The Bold and The Beautiful. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Oh that is so hard! as I watch both of them, but I guess it would have to be B&B.

But until they bring back MM then it would be Y&R

• Audrey
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Young and Restless. B&B just repeats the same crap for years. Hope/Steffy, Liam, Brooke/Ridge, etc. They need to mix it up. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.