Which Soap Opera is better, The Young and The Restless, or The Bold and The Beautiful?

• 1 week ago

The Bold and The Beautiful.  I get bored and a bit lost on The Young and the Restless, but there is so much going on the B & B, I would hate to miss an episode.  Who will Eric marry next?  Brooke, or Katie?  He sure took a  good long look of Quinn's picture on the wall, and I bet he was thinking of taking it down!!  LOL

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL WINS AND ALSO LESS TIME CONSUMING...EVERY day I eat lunch when watching it.

I think the young and the restless is better. I watched a few bold and the beautiful episodes but couldn't get into it. 

• Kathy

The Young and the Restless is better.

Since they came back, I find The Young and The Restless is better than The Bold and The Beautiful. We can tell ahead of time what is going to happen in The Bold and The Beautiful. 

• ?

Oh that is so hard! as I watch both of them, but I guess it would have to be B&B.

But until they bring back MM then it would be Y&R

• Audrey

Young and Restless. B&B just repeats the same crap for years. Hope/Steffy, Liam, Brooke/Ridge, etc. They need to mix it up.