Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

5 year old white child Cannon Hinnant was shot point blank by a black man. But, no mainstream media was covering this tragedy; WHY?

Was it because of the “wrong” color of the skin of both the shooter and the boy? Where is the outrage from CNN on this one???

Try not to trivialize the underlying systemic racism that must be changed if our Constitution is to have any meaning at all, hiding behind anonymous.

I think we all know the answer to this question.   Regardless, Trump 2020, yeahhhhhhhh

When they arrested the black guy who shot the kid. Did he get Burger King before going to jail. Probably not because he killed a white kid and not a black one.

THE CHILD WAS WHITE

I guess white lives really dont matter.

Crimes are a crime, it only goes to show that all people are capable of committing wrongs and there is no telling who will kill, murder, rape, steal, lie, etc. etc. etc.

• Grace

Best answer:  imagine if the races were reversed in this tragedy - it'd be plastered over every media outlet in blaring headlines for days and days followed by blm riots, looting and mindless destruction.

There is good and bad in all races but in this era seeing more good.  Please instead of wasting time hurting the relics of the past let them remain so those mistakes never happen ever again. 

Imagine if all you heard in the news was a story of a fireman rescuing a kitty from a tree that got stuck or how someone stepped up to the plate metaphorically and put out a fire before it got out of hand.  Years ago my ex told me that when our chimney caught on fire a fireman who was driving by helped put it out before the cabin burned down.  I sure wish that had been put on the news so others would know the good deed he did.  If good things like that were on the news then others would be encouraged to act and think more positive. 

There would be 1,000 times the coverage if the races were reversed.

Kevin H. Please state what publications.