Most profitable food delivery car between Mazda 3, Kia Soul, or Prius V (or any other car that can be slept in)?

any other suggestions? I need a hatchback big enough to sleep in with rear seats folded down. I'll also use the car for frequent car camping at the lake. Primary concern is overall cost of ownership, and the least possible down time. Looking at anywhere between $10k-$15k in usa

Honestly, if you're planning on sleeping in the car I'd probably go lay in the back of a bunch of different cars and base my decision mostly on that.  There's nothing worse than trying to sleep in a car where you have to be folded up to lay down in it.  You might also try some midsize sedans (think Accord/Camry/Mazda6/Fusion etc.) because the length between the trunk lid and the front seats is probably quite a bit longer than in something like a Kia Soul or Mazda 3.  Good luck. 

Expenses are not profitable.

I would buy a Prius V.