How to proof that this picture is fake?

PARALIAX- how do you know it? What software can I use to detect the Parliax?.

I know that it is fake because I did it my self. Usin corelPP.

Ij ust pasted 3 UFOS there. UFO and tree  pics   you can find at Google.

Favorite Answer

The trees are fading into a fog or haze.  The UFO's are not.  

The three UFO's are identical.  You are never going to find a moment when three objects able to move lift, right up and down are all going to be exactly the same in their orientation.

The shadows on the trees indicate that the light source is above and to the right of the trees.  The UFO's should be dark on their bottoms because their bodies would be blocking the light.  Instead they are bright, indicate a light source that is below them.

The picture is looking down at the trees, but up at the UFO's.  For you to be able to take a picture at that angle you would have to be standing above the trees.

The UFO's do not show any blending in to the background/fog.  The trees do.

The details on all three saucers are the same.  Just reduced in size.  The front one should have more detail, the back one less.

You can't proof that it's fake, but you can prove that it's fake.

• Boy

it looks fake even when I first glanced it, I can see the copy paste areas turning my Mac laptop to an angle. 

• Shadow

The UFO's are in identical positions (vents underneath) just smaller in size. If you have software that can detect identical images in a picture, then you could possibly prove that its' fake.

Depends on who you are trying to fool. Some Americans will swear it’s real, and subsequently use firearms to ‘prove’ their point.

The lack of distance blur  / haze, lack of parallax change with distance and different clarity of the different objects; the trees have more detail than the "nearer" saucer.

This is an extreme example of parallax effects:

https://bakerdh.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/face-dist...

Regardless of that, an examination of the actual digital image data could detect irregularities when any two images are merged in any way.

That's why the original "master copy" of any image is required for legal evidence in court, so it can be checked for tampering.

Anything that has been edited or modified in any way, even just zooming / cropping, is invalid.

• Lv 7

um, how do you know it's fake?

there's your proof.

The ufos aren’t blending with the exposure of the photo

• The parallax is wrong.