Zany
Lv 5
Zany asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

What will the Trumpsters do when their bully pulpit is restored to a Constitutional democracy?

Update:

Not a Democrat either, but we can't engage on that anymore.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They will lose whatever is left of their minds and the GOP will fade into obscurity like the Whigs and the Bull Moose Party.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The left has mobs visiting elected officials homes and threatening them until they change policies to what the mob wants. The left is taking names and actively working against elected officials on their side, that will not just go with mob rule. The left is supporting these mobs that have been rioting, looting, assaulting, raping, and have cost billions of dollars in damage. Yet it is Trump you claim is the bully?

• 3 months ago

Another moron. Democrats lie 24/7. About Trump.

Trump doesn’t violate the Constitution. Democrats do.

• 3 months ago

"What's your new election strategy, Mr. President?"

"Fear. People love to get scared. That's why horror movies and roller coasters are so popular. I'm going to scare everybody."

"The Clorox thing was a lot of help there, sir."

"I want everybody absolutely terrified. Afraid to vote by mail, afraid to stand in long lines to vote. The whole country will be like a mental hospital."

"Are you afraid this might backfire? I mean people getting mad at you for scaring them?"

"I hear what you're saying. You're fired."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

They'll do what they always do -- attack with stupid lies, whine about minorities and pretend that they've always cared about the Constitution.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Did you feel your brain being damaged? 

• 3 months ago

wet their pants and cry mostly. 

• 3 months ago

How hilarious, a Democrat talking about the Constitution. Democrat politicians don't know the Constitution let alone their ignorant, hateful voters. Remind us about someone's pen and phone. Obama admitted that he didn't have the power to allow the DACA program so he just did it anyway. And Constitutional experts such as yourself applauded his un-Constitutional move.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.