Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Husband masturbates to girls that look nothing like me?

I looked at his history, he is doing it to girls that ;look like my best friend, does my husband want my friend for sex? I feel its over, so tired of competing with other girls

• adam

how do you know he is jerking it? Maybe he just watches porn. 

I’ve had sex with girls before and I imagined it was their best friend. 

Maybe from your eyes, the girl does not look beautiful but for him the girl looks beautiful & he masturbates. If his masturbation affected your sex life, then have talk with him to solve this problem.

Either join him or start watching porn yourself that has men that don't look like him. Somebody here stated that there's plenty of women that probably look like your friend, so don't read too much into it. You could always dye your hair of he's liking a different hair color to the one you have.

Also, why are you even checking his Internet history? That's a sign of insecurity and distrust. 

Source(s): If you go digging for dirt you're gonna get covered in it
  • make him your ex

The idea that marriage fulfills all sexual needs, and that married people have no need to masturbate, has been pretty thoroughly destroyed by modern society.

Being married isn’t a “cure” for masturbation. Historically, masturbation by married people was seen as taking something away from marriage and often was seen as an indication that something was wrong in the relationship, especially if it involves fantasy about people other than one's partner. Either the wife was not giving her husband what he “needed” or the husband’s desires were out of proportion for the marriage.

People masturbate for a variety of reasons, including desire for sexual pleasure, stress release, and to experience private, self-focused sensations without the distraction of a partner.

People in relationships masturbate as a means to substitute for sexual desires (whether in quantity, quality or type) that go unmet within the relationship. Also masturbation and partnered sex are two separate,  even parallel behaviors, meeting different needs.

What to do: focus on learning new things to spice your sex life. You can use use these tickling tricks FIRST result on Google, just copy & paste search the phrase: SEXUALLY DRIVE YOUR MAN CRAZY COUPLESEXGUIDE

• .

Most guys who look at porn or pics to get them 'excited' may look at pics of all types of women (not necessarily those with features similar to their spouse).

.

Does your husband want to hook up with your best friend? We have no way of knowing that, as we do not know him. My guess is there are MILLIONS of women in the world with characteristics similar to hers, and your insecurity is causing you to make more out of this than is there. 

Pornography ruins sex for him and you.

It is disrespectful of him. Reading books like Dr Phil McGraw's excellent Relationship Rescue helps to give us deeper insights into how relationships work. (I wish I got commission, as I recommend it to so many people!). As he writes in the book, it isn't only for people whose relationships are in trouble. There are other excellent books, of course.  

You can seldom beat Dr Steph's advice!

• Liz

Perhaps you should have a talk with him, let him know how you feel and see if it's worth continuing in the marriage. Nobody should be subjected to such disrespect. 

(Hebrews 13:4) "Let marriage be honorable among all, and let the marriage bed be without defilement, for God will judge sexually immoral people and adulterers. "