Where do I see if I have access to travel to USA?

I recently got in trouble with the FBI and I live in Norway I'm 16 years old and my country police said I should see if I can still travel to the USA, where can I check if I can travel there?

Favorite Answer

If you have problems with the FBI, you would be nuts to go within a million miles of the US.  They would allow you to travel as if nothing is wrong and then promptly arrest you at the airport.  Far easier for them because the law of Norway prohibits the extradition of its nationals

• Foofa

Seems the easier way would be for your parents to confer with a US based lawyer to do a search for any travel bans on you. 

You're not going anywhere right now anyway due to covid - bad time to think about traveling internationally - and as a minor child, you are not going anywhere without mommy & daddy.

Were you cautioned, arrested, fined or jailed.  That will determine what is likely to happen.

If Norway operates under the visa waiver programme. you might need to apply for a visa instead.

https://www.official-esta.com/esta-resources/apply...