Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

If I’ve gotten chubby but I don’t hide my belly am I asking for people to rub and jiggle it?

Any time I wear something form fitting or a bikini or something since I’ve gotten chubby my friends, family and even one stranger have made remarks and made my belly jiggle. I’ve told them it’s annoying and laughed it off but they all seem to insist that if I’m not covering up it’s fair game. I’m not really self conscious so it’s not traumatizing or anything but are they right?

No, not at all, you should kick such people at their asssssss.

• Evi

You have every right to complain, if someone touches you anywhere without your consent it is basically assault.  I have a decent sized booty and when I used to go out I'd have random men walk past and slap my butt much to my annoyance. And I definitely told them off for it. 

• You need to cut them out of your life immediately. Those are not good people or real friends. If someone did that to me, they're getting f@cking slapped.

tellem leave my billypot alone potbilly

(Gfwas latina,thats how she pronounced pot belly

her name was bili rodriguez)

hell no, it seems like you're comfortable in this weight. I say enhance it cause why not.m Oh don't let people touch you without your permission you are human like everyone else, you are not an animal. Don't allow the disrespect

• LM440

You have two rights.  

1-You can dress as you choose.

2-You do not need to be touched by anyone unless you request it.

You seem to be a great sport about all of this, but if you don't want touched be forceful and insistent when you say NO.

• e9601:

How about a one piece suit? People shouldnt touch people.

tell them boldly to not touch you and continue wearing your bikini cause it doesn't matter. 

If you're "not self conscious so it's not traumatizing or anything" why on earth are you posting this?

• kelvin

no they are dead wrong and they shouldn't be touching you