Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

I've had ED since my mid twenties. What kinds of conditions could affect that? ?


I'm about to turn 40. 

5 Answers

  • balan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    t is better to consult with your family physician for a correct advice. Regards. 

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    It’s a nightmare & it gets worst and worst trust me 

    U don’t wanna know but it’s a reality your dick is gonna be like a wet noodle and since 15 yrs u have ur Ed is already a wet noodle 

    Just take the viagra 

    Otherwise if that’s not working & u suffer that long then just get rid of your DICK!!! 

    No point 

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    make a list of all medicines that you

    regularly take

    their may be a side effect from them

    to cause ED

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    Have you got a belly.  Have you got swollen feet. Then you are unhealthy.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    See a urologist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.