Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 6 months ago

Do you believe that people will be reincarnated after death?

Some people who committed suicide, people who died accidentally, and people who were killed by others, will they be reincarnated after death?

No, I don't personally believe that.

• ?

No. Neither true science nor true religion accepts the possibility.

Maybe some. There's billions of planets out there and no telling how many planes of existence. Maybe you come back here or maybe you move on.

There is no solid evidence that any form of life after death exists. Reincarnation is a part of Hinduism!

• ?

The word of God declares that he will raise up a new body of a person who has died, and will have the same resemblance as when he was on earth, and will unite his soul within the new body, because it had separated after the death of the old body.

The person will have the immortality of his new body, and he will be asexual, God will make his judgment, Heaven for those who have done good, and Hell for those who have done evil when he was on earth.

As for the suicide that certain people use to do, they will be condemned to hell, because they can no longer ask God for forgiveness, because of their immediate death, also because they will no longer have time to ask God for forgiveness while they are still alive, and they will die with their indelible sin.Therefore, resurrection is for everyone, ever since God created the first human beings on earth!

• j153e

Perhaps.  Source:  "The Path of the Higher Self."

If you have no memory of your past life, then in what sense is the consciousness in the new baby the same as your current consciousness? 

• Tom

Claims of past lives with some confirmation of claimed events is the BEST "evidence" we have of ANY kind of "afterlife"-----so there is where the situation stands.  If this is "proof" enough for some people or not enough at all is a matter of personal opinion.

If WE exist as individual discarnate "consciousnesses", as suggested by HUT (Holographic Universe Theory) and thus are responsible for the "observer effect"---It would make sense,  as us being a permanent part of the working universe, we might "animate" human bodies and take on another one, ad infinitum when the current body wears out.-----This suggests REINCARNATION also.

Religiously, my HOPE is that Reincarnation is NOT true, I would much rather go through this life ONCE and have it over with, and enjoy my afterlife in another universe, However, what evidence I see for any afterlife seems to point to a form of reincarnation.

• Zirp

Questions about the answerer are not allowed.

If we live human lives to learn something in order to move on, why do we remember (almost) nothing from "previous" lives and why is the worldpopulation growing?

If I kill you today, does that mean I change the past, so your next body will be generated 9 months ago?

• Dr. NG

No, death is the end.