Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Do you buy Chinese products or do prefer Japanese, German and South Korean products such as cars, TVs and mobiles phones?

• Audrey
    Favorite Answer

Sorry. I'm poor and I buy whatever is cheap. 

• F

It’s difficult to avoid Chinese made goods., even from non chinese companies , esp electronics.  

I'm a junk collector i buy Chinese~~~~~~~~ 

• Buzz

I have certain favorite brands but I don’t have a preference for any nations products particularly. 

I don't buy Chinese as it's poorly-made tat. I like German and Japanese products.

iphones and most top brands are made in china.    

you are a primark customer

I buy on the basis of value for money and quaity. A lot of products nowadays aren't manufactured in countries the manufacturer's names would suggest anyway. I found the last Bosch power tool I purchased had been made in Poland for example.

It is often unclear where a product comes from.  It is often derived from multiple cuntries.  So I don't care, no.

I traditionally bought German cars and Japanese electricals, but for mobile phones you can't beat either Sony or Samsung.  

Most people buy what is desirable and affordable.  If I have the choice, German manufacturing is historically the best in the world.