Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Michael Cohen says in his book Trump has said many racist things over the years and he has proof.  Trumpers, why are you in denial?

• Tim C

Trumpers LIVE in denial. What else is new? If similar statements had made against Obama or Biden it would be on Fox "News" 24/7 for the next 3 years. "An' I done heared it on Fox so' s I knowed it's true".

He is a liar ,remember 

• kswck2

And Michael has done so many things that we can believe in, right? 

Lies all lies... Fake news... 

• ?

I want to see it. I wish someone somewhere would produce something to demonstate this accusation as true or that people would just quit the accusation after a while it starts to seem silly.

'K, lewt's see the proof. Saying so isn't a truth. Recently, Joe said Blacks aren't diverse. They're all the same to Joe

I’m a lot more interested in the text message chain revealed during Cohen’s trial, where Trump directed Cohen to acquire the alleged tapes of Trump enjoying golden showers with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel room. 

Because, whether or not that tape actually exists, that shows that Trump believed it could, which means he really was there. 

• Kevin

His cellmate, Bubba, made him say all kinds of things.

Well where the hell is it? He's had MORE than plenty of time to provide it. Is it stashed in his jail cell somewhere?

• Biff

Michael Cohen is just bitter because Donald Trump turned on him after Cohen told the truth.  Oh, wait.  I shouldn't have said that last part about telling the truth.  Never mind.