Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Michael Cohen says in his book Trump has said many racist things over the years and he has proof.  Trumpers, why are you in denial?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Tim C
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Trumpers LIVE in denial. What else is new? If similar statements had made against Obama or Biden it would be on Fox "News" 24/7 for the next 3 years. "An' I done heared it on Fox so' s I knowed it's true".

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

He is a liar ,remember 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

And Michael has done so many things that we can believe in, right? 

• 5 months ago

Lies all lies... Fake news... 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I want to see it. I wish someone somewhere would produce something to demonstate this accusation as true or that people would just quit the accusation after a while it starts to seem silly.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

'K, lewt's see the proof. Saying so isn't a truth. Recently, Joe said Blacks aren't diverse. They're all the same to Joe

• 5 months ago

I’m a lot more interested in the text message chain revealed during Cohen’s trial, where Trump directed Cohen to acquire the alleged tapes of Trump enjoying golden showers with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel room. 

Because, whether or not that tape actually exists, that shows that Trump believed it could, which means he really was there. 

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

His cellmate, Bubba, made him say all kinds of things.

• 5 months ago

Well where the hell is it? He's had MORE than plenty of time to provide it. Is it stashed in his jail cell somewhere?

• Biff
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Michael Cohen is just bitter because Donald Trump turned on him after Cohen told the truth.  Oh, wait.  I shouldn't have said that last part about telling the truth.  Never mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.