Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 2 months ago

How can I get access to wifi from a far distance?

I am looking, for a device that can give me access to wifi from a far distance, but the only devices that I found give access, and I think a strong signal to wifi in a house, and a little bit outside of a house.

I found a device that can give me a strong signal from up to 2000 square feet, but I think I might need a device that goes a lot further than 2000 square feet.

Can you recommend me a device that I can use?

I just need a name of a device that I can use, and I will look it up online to see if I would like to buy it.

Favorite Answer

in clear air using a proper antenna wifi can go to a mile or more , ( it's walls and structures that cause problems)  search for a yagi or long range antenna , for just one person a directional yagi can go miles

"2000 square feet" isn't a distance.  A range extender, and/or a directional antenna, is what you are looking for.

• Smokie

I think a wifi range extender or repeater would work for you.