Paid my rent and getting notices?

My leasing office has made this mistake back in april sending me a letter in error.. Saying i have not paid but i did. I gave them a call and they said it was an error in their system. My rent is due the 30th of every month. Due to covid 19 there is now a 10 day grace period and i made my payment within 6 days of the period. I even called before had to get confirmation to make sure that was the case. I put it in the drop off box every month and havent missed a beat. Almost rarely have any issues at all paying. A week later im getting another notice regarding a missed payment that isnt true. What should i do? I saved both of these letters for my own personal documentation..

Contact them in writing to advise that you're receiving incorrect notices. 

Go speak to the landlord & show the proof that you paid. 

Pay your rent on time, on or before the 30th.  

Your rent is late at 12:01 AM the following day.  The grace period only means that the LL won't assess late fees or start the eviction process.  Your rent is still late.

• Barry

Ignore the letters. If, as you say, you have proof of payment there is no issue.

You can put it to an end simply by showing your canceled check for the payment in question.

I would just call them again, and every time you get one of these letters in error, and again check that they have the rent.  Its a pain but better safe than sorry. If they have misplaced this months rent then show them proof you paid it and that should do it.