Which UCs could I get into?

I know this isn't for sure but I just want to get a rough idea of which UCs I should apply for/that I have a good chance of getting into. Some of my stats:

-3.8 gpa

-28 act 

-350 ish volunteer hours from various organizations (I have a varsity letter in volunteering and I got the gold Presidential Service Award) 

-national finalist in Destination Imagination 2 years

-12 years of Girl Scouts (I've gotten my bronze, silver, and gold awards too)

-I'm from Minnesota

-2 sports at school (both JV teams)

-DECA gold member for 3 years and cookie store manager for 2

-business owner of a dog business that donates half of all profits to charity

-I've been working at a nursing home for a year

Again, I know this isn't everything on the application because essays and other things will factor in but I was just hoping someone could give me an estimate or suggest some UC schools. Thanks!

I'm about to be a senior in the fall btw, sorry I forgot to mention my grade

Check statistics for accepted students for each UC campus. But frankly, your ACT score sounds rather low for extremely competitive schools like the UCs. Your extracurriculars are extensive, that's for sure. But GPA & test scores are the first two items considered.

The UCs now allow students to apply to multiple/all of them at the same time.  Your grades are pretty good and you are a contender to get into most of them.  

I'd say of Irvine, Davis, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Riverside, and Merced, you will probably get into at least half of them and I would not be surprised if all of them.  

Los Angeles and Berkeley are EXTREMELY competitive, so I would not get my hopes up too much for those, but it would not be completely out of the realm of possibility.  But your grades are better than mine were when I applied many, many moons ago.  Then again, I went to the #1 ranked high school in the state at the time, which might have made me more competitive.

Here are the freshman admissions data for all of the UC campuses:

https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/campu...

The GPAs are based on weighted GPAs. If you're from out-of-state, only AP and IB courses are weighted, not high school honors classes. 

Here are the admissions requirements for out-of-state students: https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/admis... . There are some surprises, such as a visual & performing arts requirement. 

Unless your weighted GPA, recalculated to only include AP and IB classes, is well above a 4.0, and you either retake the ACT for a much higher score, or don't submit your unimpressive ACT score at all (they may not be required due to Covid), I think your chances are fairly low at all but the least competitive UC campuses. While these campuses are great for instate students, I don't think it's worth paying out-of-state tuition to attend them. 

Why any UCs at all?  Why would you want to pay out-of-state tuition?  

Use website like Niche to look at the scatter plots of GPA/ACT of admitted students for each UC campus.  

I honestly don't think you'll get admitted to UCLA or Berkeley -- your ACT is too low. You might well get into any of the others.  Start by looking that the location and admission rates at each school. Decide where you want to be. There is a HUGE difference in campus culture, weather, type of student, etc. between San Diego and Davis or Irvine and Santa Cruz or Santa Barbara and Riverside.  Figure out what it is you think you are looking for in terms of location, class size, etc.

Because of the massive number of applicants to large, public universities, the two mot important aspects of your application are unweighted GPA and ACT/SAT.  No one will look at anything else until you've met or exceeded the academic standard.  

You also want to see what majors are impacted at each campus.  For example, if you want to be a business major, you not only want to make sure that major is offered but that you can get into it. Some campuses, like Santa Cruz and Davis, offer Business management economics, but not accounting.

You should apply to Berkeley. It is only the best UC school. 

You could probably get into most of the UCs, depending on your recommendations, but why would you try? You realize, I hope, that out-of-state tuition for a Califonia UC is at least three times higher than it is for in-state residents? You will never qualify  for in-state residency, so you'd be paying about $44,000 per year, as opposed to $14,000 per year for residents. And that does not include housing, in one of the steepest housing markets in the country.

i would just apply for all of them