Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

What’s the difference between an ingrown hair on your vagina and genital herpes? ?

Also what do herpes in mouth look like, does it affect your uvula? I’m just curious because I wanna know these things before my virgin *** has sex LOL

• If you've never received oral sex or had intercourse before then you're not likely to have herpes. Herpes looks more like blisters or open paper cut like sores that itch, burn and or tingle. An in grown hair looks like a bump with a hair stuck in it. 

• Andy C

One is YOU cells growing incorrectly and the other is VIRUS cells growing in YOU cells. 

I'm here all night.

Cause? And they dont look alike at all. Look at pictures. Herpes begins with tingling or pain etc then a clearish blister forms and then ulcerates with a red base. An ingrown hair looks like any ingrown hair--a flesh colored tiny bump where there is a hair. If it infects to folliculitis it looks like a tiny pimple.