Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Have you let covid ruin your life?

• Frank
    Favorite Answer

No;  I won’t live in fear. 

• Will

No. Before the pandemic my life was already socially isolated, so that area was not negatively affected. Since I have logic and common sense, I am more than happy to avoid places like bars, nightclubs, casinos, etc because no doubt they are a hub for spreading the virus.

And I never experienced a hit to my employment status. I remained full time because truck drivers are essential in every way possible. We bring the items so your stores have inventory. We bring the supplies to hospitals so they remain functional. We delivered your online purchases when you were afraid to go to the store or couldn't go to specific stores. I personally delivered millions of 8oz and 16oz bottles to chemical manufacturers around the Chicagoland area to put hand sanitizer in. We still made deliveries to any other businesses that remained opened. The country would flatline without truck drivers and also freight train engineers and cargo plane pilots. You need the logistics industry more than we need you. And god damn it was peaceful when there were less of you Class D drivers on the road. So I guess you can say the pandemic made my life better by having a peaceful work environment.

No, because science doesn't care what you believe.

Therefore, we believe strongly in medical science and we're all fine.

i'm not a liberal, so nope...

No not really, apparently I was supposed to die months ago according to a lot of people